Thanks for reaching out to IRLab for the supervision of your thesis. In order to see whether we can help you with a good match to a supervisor we ask from you to provide us with the following material:
- Your CV.
- Your list of grades
- A thorough thesis design describing
- Your research questions
- the literature on this topic
- your data (availability, amounts, an insightful EDA)
- your methodology: how will you answer your research questions?
- a planning
- a risk analysis, including Plan B
- A motivation why you want a supervisor from IRLab, especially so when you have a specific person in mind.
- An indication of your goals/plans with your thesis, and your future career.
You can sent this either to the person you would like to have as supervisor directly or to me: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks for helping us in this way!
Maarten Marx (education coordinator IRLab)