- We are very proud to have the following papers by IRLab members accepted at the 31st ACM SIGIR International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM):
- Intersection of Parallels as an Early Stopping Criterion by Ali Vardasbi, Maarten de Rijke, and Mostafa Dehghani.
- Certified Robustness to Word Substitution Ranking Attack for Neural Ranking Models by Chen Wu, Ruqing Zhang, Jiafeng Guo, Wei Chen, Yixing Fan, Maarten de Rijke, and Xueqi Cheng.
- On the Impact of Speech Recognition Errors in Passage Retrieval for Spoken Question Answering by Georgios Sidiropoulos, Svitlana Vakulenko, and Evangelos Kanoulas.
- Dense Retrieval with Entity Views by Hai Dang Tran and Andrew Yates.
- Towards Confidence-aware Calibrated Recommendation by Mohammadmehdi Naghiaei, Hossein A. Rahmani, Mohammad Aliannejadi, and Nasim Sonboli.